Managers of tanks.
Department of Water Survey.
Reservoir Operation Department
Mechanical and electrical.
Reservoir Safety Department
– Establish cabinet drivers And implement it
– Operating reservoirs, canals and shipping lanes to the extent that meets the water needs of irrigated agricultural projects hydro- generation .
– Developing and implementing periodic maintenance programs for tanks and their component parts.
– Establishing major maintenance programs, reservoir rehabilitation and supervision over its implementation
– Do a water survey of the tanks to determine the storage capacity of each tank.
– Draw up plans for filling and emptying tanks, taking into account the water needs of stakeholders.
– Participation in feasibility studies for establishing water-related projects.
– Contribute to reducing the effects of floods.